[FFmpeg-user] Dynamically adding multiple feeds to ffserver at runtime

meghana madhyastha meghana.madhyastha at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 10:42:20 CEST 2015

Hi,

I am working on a project which requires ffserver to handle multiple feeds.
However, the number of feeds it needs to handle is not known apriori. While
the ffserver is running, there might be another input source(eg. a camera)
added , in which case I would like the ffserver to handle one more feed
while still running. I cannot specify this in my config file because I do
not know how many feeds I need to handle before hand. Is there any way that
ffserver can dynamically handle new feeds coming in?

Thanks and regards,
Meghana