[FFmpeg-user] Syncing stereo videos - what method?

Jesper Taxbøl jesper at taxboel.dk
Sat Aug 29 23:55:11 CEST 2015

Thanx for your input. I did not know the -itsoffset flag.

I think my problem was that I was trying to save the recoding via the copy
class. What ended up working for me was this.

/usr/local/bin/ffmpeg -y -loglevel panic  -ss 1.161397 -i 3.mp4 -t 15 _3.mp4

I could not make the itsoffset flag do the trick.

Kind regards

Jesper

> Jesper Taxbøl <jesper <at> taxboel.dk> writes:
>
> > I am trying to sync two videos recorded
> > simultaniously from a stereo setup.
>
> This should work with -itsoffset and specifying the
> input file twice, something like (untested):
> $ ffmpeg -i A.mp4 -itsoffset 0.75 -i A.mp4
> -map 0:0 -map 1:1 -codec copy out.mp4
>
> Carl Eugen

Jesper Taxbøl
+45 61627501