[FFmpeg-user] avoid pixelated dvb-t

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Mon Dec 7 23:42:53 CET 2015

On Mon, Dec 07, 2015 at 23:33:17 +0100, juan carlos Rebate wrote:
> it is not error,I can not copy the playback screen,the console does
> not display errors, pixelated reproduction is just that

But then why is ffplay outputting all those ASCII characters? As a
piece of art? No, that's what we call information, and it may be
considered useful. That's why it is requested here.

If that information ultimately does not suffice, you may get
instructions on how to tickle more information out of ffmpeg/ffplay.

Additional question: In which player does your stream play well?

Moritz

P.S.: Try harder with gmail. It's extremely annonying. It's impolite.
Would YOU let people communicate with you in this manner?