[FFmpeg-user] avoid pixelated dvb-t

Andy Furniss adf.lists at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 22:57:48 CET 2015

juan carlos Rebate wrote:
> dump.ts attached file here in the mail

I am not sure whether such a short dump is any use (I am just a user) or
whether the remuxing will hide/cover up issues.

I played around with rtp using ffmpeg to stream and it does seem easy to
confuse players - but then my source/commands may have been broken.

We still don't know what/how old ffplay you are using - a git version
may be quite different.

As you have a gmail address you can use your google drive for samples
that are too big to attach to mails.

Maybe a better sample could be produced from a tcpdump something like
start playing the stream and then as root

tcpdump -i wlan0 -c 10000 -s 2000 -w stream.dump host 239.0.0.73

change wlan0 to match your wireless network device name.

tcpdump -D will show device names