[FFmpeg-user] Where to download all ffmpeg files

Martín Capón Borrego volar.2016 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 18 13:07:43 CET 2015

Hi all:

At last I downladed the ffmpeg, ffplay, sdl.dll and other files

Now I can convert video and anudio without any problem.

I did ffmpeg -formats to see all the supported formats. How to page the output? I can't see all formats at the same time because it is large.

I aim to do ffmpeg with asp.net doing automatically the conversión. All the videos to mp4 or ogg, the formats allowed by video tag in html5.

Have anyont used ffmpeg in asp.net? Can u give me an example, please?

TIA