[FFmpeg-user] Ingest of SMPTE-377M

Mark Nelson markn at ieee.org
Mon Dec 28 23:42:20 CET 2015

In at a bit of a disadvantage - we are in a holiday plant shutdown right
now and I don't have direct access to the gear I use to play the WAV file.
I'm on PTO this week as a result.

However, the conversion from ac3 or eac3 is done using a Dolby tool that I
believe is super simple - and that file seems to work properly with AJA
control room playing to an SDI input. It's still possible I botched
something in the files I gave you.

If it's convenient for you maybe postpone worrying about it until
4-JAN-2016? I want to be able to properly respond to these problems.