[FFmpeg-user] removing logo

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Tue Feb 3 09:23:57 CET 2015

Hi Hany,

On Tue, Feb 03, 2015 at 01:01:57 +0000, Eng.Hany Ahmed wrote:

> Helloi have videos have logo in the top of the corner i want make
> pixelate blur for this logo like in the photo

In which photo?

> i tried to using water mark  but i have 2 problems 1- it's take many
> resources of the cpu when re encoding and i can use copy method 2 -
> it's very bad view with the new logo

ffmpeg has quite good x264 coding performance, your expectations may be
wrong. You don't tell us what you're expecting and what you're getting
though.

> the command line " ffmpeg -i  "kides.ts" -vprofile baseline -threads 5   -bufsize 2300k -c:v libx264 -b:v 1200k -preset fast -acodec aac -ar 44100 -ab 128k -strict experimental -vf "movie=/root/watermarklogo.png [watermark]; [in][watermark] overlay=10:10 [out]" -f flv kids.flv "

Please also show us the complete, uncut console output from this
command. And perhaps a screenshot of the result, explaining to us why
you think it is wrong.

The console output would also help us to see how fast ffmpeg should be,
because we could observe the dimensions of the video, its length, ...

Moritz