[FFmpeg-user] Cannot install ffmpeg Solaris

Dustinta Cristian dst_cristi_16 at yahoo.ro
Tue Feb 3 09:25:53 CET 2015

Hi,I'm a little newbie in using ffmpeg. I want to install a new version of ffmpeg. I try to install ffmpeg 2.5.3 . See below inforamtion regarding my enviromment:

bash-3.2# uname -aSunOS su240tm08 5.10 Generic_147147-26 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-V240

I use the following configuration : ./configure --disable-mmx --disable-yasm --disable-pthreads --disable-protocol=udp --extra-libs="-liconv"

Compilation fails with the following error"ld: fatal: symbol referencing errors. No output written to ffmpeg_gcollect2: ld returned 1 exit statusgmake: *** [ffmpeg_g] Error 1 "
If you need more information regarding this issue contact me.
I would appreciate your help greatly in solving this problem.
Thanks.