[FFmpeg-user] Remark moving text

Eng.Hany Ahmed micro-me at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 8 21:32:31 CET 2015

helloi was used delog to remark  targeting static area like " logo place "
 ,  did i can remark at  moving area " dynamic target area "  like " nudity thing in the movie " or moving text like " website name make random moves in the screen "  can i remark it  ?Thanks again

   Best Regards ,    Web Creatives  Eng.Hany Ahmed  +201000871230  +201096660598   http://NSlinux.com   http://Topx1.com   Skype: micro2me