[FFmpeg-user] what's the best hardware build out?

jd1008 jd1008 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 20:13:41 CET 2015

What about an AMD Octacore cpu optioned with highest amount of caches and
highest clock speed available, and of course full complement of RAM that
the mobo can handle?

If you still want intel, then choose
Intel Core i7-4790K @ 4.00GHz
<http://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=Intel+Core+i7-4790K+%40+4.00GHz&id=2275>

Of course, needs to be a desktop, not a laptop.

In my experience, the most reliable mobos have come from ASUS.

PS: I do not want to start any mobo reliability wars/discussions.
It's just my personal experience.