[FFmpeg-user] Remark moving text

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 11:08:33 CET 2015

On date Sunday 2015-02-08 20:32:31 +0000, Eng.Hany Ahmed wrote:
> helloi was used delog to remark targeting static area like " logo
>  place " , did i can remark at moving area " dynamic target area "
>  like " nudity thing in the movie " or moving text like " website
>  name make random moves in the screen " can i remark it ?Thanks
>  again

Note: learn what top-posting is and avoid it, also learn to use
punctuation in English prose and avoid silly typos (did you re-read
your mail before pushing the "send" button?), if you want to be helped
you should at least show that you're doing some effort to communicate
effectively or other people won't bother to make the effort to
understand your questions.

About the question: there is no magic filter detecting "nudity thing
in the movie", I don't know if there are researchers working on it but
this seems to require a full-fledged human mind or equivalent to fix
the problem.