[FFmpeg-user] Cannot install ffmpeg Solaris

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Tue Feb 10 12:29:31 CET 2015

Dustinta Cristian <dst_cristi_16-at-yahoo.ro <at> ffmpeg.org> writes:

> I changed "LABELED_BRAND_NAME" into "SOLARIS_BRAND_NAME"
> in configure file. Just a little remark it was
> line 4260 not 4286

(Only current FFmpeg git head is supported on
this mailing list.)

> The problem still persist:

If you want to help, please search for the following
line in your local config.log:
check_cpp_condition features.h defined __UCLIBC__

And post this line and the next 50 lines here.
Please try very hard to keep line breaks, consider
attaching a txt file.

Thank you, Carl Eugen