[FFmpeg-user] FFMPEG Continuously Conversion

Hasan Cemre Ok hasancemreok at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 10 09:22:34 CET 2015

Hi everybody,

I’m using FFMPEG in a DVR Client Project writing in C++.  This app getting live data from DVR device and save as a mp4 ( H264 / AAC ) file.

this file not working properly without its codec. ( Codec : TVTH264 ) but working when convert with ffmpeg.

Shortly :

I wanna save live data to a mp4 file and convert this file with ffmpeg continuously.

Codes :

NET_SDK_SaveLiveData(“movie.mp4”); // write live data to mp4 file continuously until I stop it.

command line : ffmpeg -i movie.mp4 -vcodec libx264 -acodec copy -preset veryslow -f flv rtmp://192.168.2.50

Data saving to file continuously but conversion stops after a while.

Please help me. Thanks !