[FFmpeg-user] Răspuns: Cannot install ffmpeg Solaris

Dustinta Cristian dst_cristi_16 at yahoo.ro
Wed Feb 11 09:19:16 CET 2015

 >I would still try to solve this riddle, how does
>the following file look like?
>/usr/include/sys/brand.h

Find attached requested file.

>(You have to confirm that you ran "make distclean")
I run gmake distclean... After that ffmpeg compiled fine. Thank you for your suport.
If you need more info about the "udp" bug reply.
Thanks     În Marţi, 10 Februarie 2015 14:29:59, Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> a scris:

 Dustinta Cristian <dst_cristi_16-at-yahoo.ro <at> ffmpeg.org> writes:

> I attached your requested info.

Thank you!

I would still try to solve this riddle, how does
the following file look like?
/usr/include/sys/brand.h

> Also if you can help me with this issue I'll apreciate :

I thought I already did:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.ffmpeg.user/55663/focus=55724
(You have to confirm that you ran "make distclean")

Carl Eugen