[FFmpeg-user] Different bitrates for videos and creation of manifest files

Jim Shupert, Jr. jshupert at theppsgroup.com
Sat Feb 14 03:03:43 CET 2015

> Hello,
>
> We have few videos, and we want generate different bitrates for those
> videos and create a manifest file for it..
> Could you please tell us the steps we need to use for this..
>
> Thank you,
> Ria

Friend Ria

It might be said that your request is to vague - not enough info.
so

lets proceed like this

1_ do you have ffmpeg installed / built ? can you run it?

2_ what are your "few videos"?
a desired answer would be like: we have dv25 in a mov or file.mp4 from a
camera

3_ what did you wish for in " different datarates"?

A good next step is for you to look at the documentation and examples.

Try to make "something" and paste all that here.

and we will see.