[FFmpeg-user] Deinterlacing detected interlaced frames

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Tue Feb 17 13:12:12 CET 2015

Jan Sever <n32 <at> email.cz> writes:

> On 02/15/2015 04:54 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> > Please provide the complete, uncut console output
> > (internal encoder preferred) and the input sample.
>
> I did in previous post

Iirc, the mailing list rules ask you not to compress
input if not necessary (maybe I misremember).

In any case, if you convert a 42 frame input sample,
there is no need to attach something that people have
to download (and uncompress), just inline the console
output.

> To get an input sample:
> wget -qO- 'http://pastebin.com/download.php?i=En8vREKf' | tr -d \\r \
>   | base64 -d >in.mkv

I don't think idet detects the single interlaced frame.

Carl Eugen