[FFmpeg-user] Using ffmpeg to create video wall

Matt Conway conwayxd at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 13:21:33 CET 2015

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 12:09 PM, Nicolas George <george at nsup.org> wrote:

> Certainly not. There are no builds on the official FFmpeg site, but there
> are links to reasonably up-to-date builds. Please explain how you arrived
> such an old build, so we can consider making things clearer.

   I was using a version of ffmpeg directly from a Windows command prompt,
for some reason it is from 2010.
   I downloaded the latest build from Zeranoe, here
<http://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/>. I ran the batch file that was in the
downloaded zip.
   I can see it is a much later version from the output and my command
began working as I expected it to from the Windows shell.

> > On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 10:51 AM, Moritz Barsnick <barsnick at gmx.net>
> wrote:
>
> Please do not top-post on these mailing-lists; if you do not know what it
> means look it up.

   Thankfully I do not what it means and I apologise! I didn't even notice
from my phone.

   Regards,

   Matt