[FFmpeg-user] ERROR: libnut not found

Eng.Hany Ahmed micro-me at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 19 18:04:33 CET 2015

hello guysi see in the in this group almost  talke with hard accent i'am new in ffmpeg not expert and i try to collect all excellent information from this group and know more from the experts thank you for any advices
about the message i read and try to resolve the problem and i really installed the libnut-dev without hope and i installed it with SVN and it's work but and i  resolved the problem so sorry for my little english .

   Best Regards ,    Web Creatives  Eng.Hany Ahmed  +201000871230  +201096660598   http://NSlinux.com   http://Topx1.com   Skype: micro2me