[FFmpeg-user] Streaming to ustream/twitch from Raspberry Pi

Matt Conway conwayxd at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 23:22:56 CET 2015

"What is the processor specification of your Windows machine?  It seems
likely that your Pi simply can't do this.  Its processor is a 900MHz
quad-core ARM Cortex-A7.  There is hope, maybe, with the copy instead of
reencoding, I think, but even that seems iffy.

I was seeing a lot of errors like the ones you posted, while trying to make
an HLS from an RTSP stream via a dual-core 1.6 GHZ laptop. Switched to an
Amazon C3.xlarge instance, and poof--errors no more."

Runs fine from my desktop, although when I tested the RTSP stream had a lot
less traffic.
I've been using the Pi as a master for a video wall which uses the same
RTSP stream and outputs an image over UDP. Very similar command.