[FFmpeg-user] RTMP output - "Past duration too large"

Claudiu Rad jazzman at misalpina.net
Mon Feb 23 15:44:10 CET 2015

On 2/23/2015 4:26 PM, Matt Conway wrote:
> I'm trying to use ffmpeg to livestream to an online service such as ustream.
>
> This is the command I am using -
>
> ffmpeg -i rtsp://RTSPStreamUrl -an -f avi rtmp://RTMPStreamUrl

-f avi is wrong.
use -f flv.

> Here is a screenshot of the output.

firstly, for any other issues, you *must* always provide full
console/error output of your command by copy/paste here.
sending a screenshot is not very helpful.

secondly, that's *not* the output of your above command. you use a
different command in the picture.
if you want help, please help people on this mailing list by being
consistent.

--
Claudiu