[FFmpeg-user] Compile ffmpeg for rasberry pi, raspbian.

Henrik Elkjær Hagen henrik at ristaloff.com
Tue Feb 24 14:02:47 CET 2015

The compilation does not fail, but the resulting ffmpeg.exe will not run on the raspberry.
I think I may have made some wrong config settings in the crosstool-ng menuconfig.  I just followed the tutorial, and did not set Floating Point to hardware(FPU).

Also I guess the ./configure parameter "--arch=armel" should be "--arch=armhf", when compiling ffmpeg.

I will try again with these settings.