[FFmpeg-user] Compile ffmpeg for rasberry pi, raspbian.

Henrik Elkjær Hagen henrik at ristaloff.com
Tue Feb 24 14:06:55 CET 2015

My raspberry pi only have 256MB ram, so I fear the compilation will exit with an "out of memory" error. At least I've found out that I can make all the ram available for the CPU and not only an 128/128MB split between the GPU and CPU which is default.
I'm trying that now, I'll report back in a week :D

Henrik