[FFmpeg-user] R128 ebur128 filter only for 48kHz?

Clément Bœsch u at pkh.me
Wed Feb 25 16:29:09 CET 2015

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 10:35:59AM +0100, Christoph Gerstbauer wrote:
[...]
> What is the actual state of the ebur128 filter? Is just 48kHz still
> implemented or are there more sampling rates implemented since 2013?

Yes ebur128 supports only 48kHz because that's the only one standardized
(at least when it was implemented; did this change?). I saw some people
generalizing the formula for other frequencies, but until this is official
I don't see much point in supporting that. Of course, patches are welcome.

Feel also free to open a ticket on the trac giving directions for the
implementation you expect.

--
Clément B.