[FFmpeg-user] Drawtext overlay without denuding and decoding

Axes-techsa stephen at axes-techsa.co.za
Thu Jan 1 09:45:26 CET 2015

Hi

I am using a Samsung exynos and my plan was to overlay text on live rtsp for an IP camera and sink it to another rtsp server so the h264 feed will have test from a

Regards

Stephen Valentine
Technical
Mobile 079-107-3493
E-mail stephen at axes-techsa.co.za

Legal Disclaimer:

This message contains privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that you may not disseminate, copy or take any action based on the contents thereof; kindly inform the sender immediately.