[FFmpeg-user] flv not created

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Tue Jan 6 16:13:31 CET 2015

Am 06.01.2015 um 16:06 schrieb turha71 at gmail.com:
> I’m new to this. never used ffmpeg before, and today I ask my server to install it, but they don’t give any support.
>

> I have upload two videos with 10Mb of sise and the flv was created ok. But then I upload a vídeo with 19Mb and the flv was created but with zero size file.
>

> Is there a file limit size by default, and if so, how to increase that?

upload where?
called how?

"I ask my server to install it, but they don’t give any support" sounds
like some managed server calling ffmpeg however - they *need* to give
you support, ffmpeg don't care about filesizes at all

i guess you exceeded limits on whatever server and the upload was
rejected with a broken handling (no useful error message)

that is *not* ffmpeg related