[FFmpeg-user] Remux doubts

Austin Einter austin.einter at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 10:41:10 CEST 2015

Thanks Francois.

I will demux programatically and see if both file contents are same/similar.

But what is surprising me, the remuxed file I can play in Chrome browser
but not in Mozilla.
I can play the remuxed file in avplay as well.

Shall I assume my remuxed file is fine as I am able to play it with avplay
and chrome browser.
Or Shall I assume my remuxed file is corrupted one as I can not play it in
mozilla browser.

Many thanks.
Austin

On Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 1:29 PM, Francois Visagie <francois.visagie at gmail.com