[FFmpeg-user] how to detect a 264 or 265 file

Carlo Politi politi.carlo at yahoo.it
Mon Jul 6 17:01:19 CEST 2015

Good  evening,  my  question  could  be  silly:  i'm trying to write a
software  to  detect  its  content  type but i don't know which is the
signature to look for to see if the file i'm analyzing can be a 264 or
265  file or not. Could anyone tell me about the header of these video
formats? In future i could add some other format to detect but for the
moment i could need these... Any help is welcome.. Thanks

--
Carlo Politi
e-Mail: politi.carlo at yahoo.it
www: http://www.carlopoliti.net/