[FFmpeg-user] Converting a cassette audio tape (Lecture) to mp3

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sun Jul 12 19:58:21 CEST 2015

Am 12.07.2015 um 19:44 schrieb jd1008:
> On 07/12/2015 11:35 AM, Moritz Barsnick wrote:
>> On Sun, Jul 12, 2015 at 11:26:58 -0600, jd1008 wrote:
>>> I am running fedora 20 with
>> Which is EOL. I just updated to F22 myself today. :-)
>>
> I am loath to updating because I really do not feel the need to.
> So far, I have 3rd party apps that I built (with some necessary mods)
> on f20. I do not wish to go through all the rigmarole again on f22 or
> the impending f23

then pull the network connection instead have a system without security
updates just because you did not inform yourself *before* install - why
the hell do you setup a leading-edge distribution with known 6 month
update-cycle instead a CentOS7 with a self built ffmpeg and when needed
x264 statically linked in a recent version?

why that is my problem?

because it's *everyones* problem out there, most attacks, spam and
malware is coming from unmaintained systems of careless people wasting
energy of responsible sysadmins every single day