[FFmpeg-user] concatenation problem with XDCAM mxf files

eolinwen at gmail.com eolinwen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 20:40:02 CEST 2015

Hi Moritz,

Thanks a lot for this documentation, even it was not what I was expecting.

>>>archive.org, a very long-existing and often useful internet site:

https://web.archive.org/web/20141118095252/http://mewiki.project357.com/wiki/X264_Encoding_Suggestions#QuickTime-compatible_Encoding

If you find it valuable, and if you fear that even this "cache" of this info
will disappear at some point, perhaps it shoul be copied (as a quote
perhaps) into the ffmpeg wiki.

Not all but there are some parts interesting.

BTW could you tell me where I could find details (in the ffmpeg I think) of
presets. I've found/created a lot of commands and a big part are using
presets (for sample create a file for an Apple device or a dvd using a
profile). And to be in according with our new xml preset file, I need to
find them for fill it.

Thanks.

Cheers.
Olivier.

> Hi Olivier,
>
> On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 18:09:13 +0200, eolinwen at gmail.com wrote:
> > In this documentation : http://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/Encode/H.264 the
> link
> > about Quick Time Compatible Encoding
> > <
> http://mewiki.project357.com/wiki/X264_Encoding_Suggestions#QuickTime-compatible_Encoding
> >
> > seems to be dead.
> > Where can I find this documentation ? Thanks a lot by advance.
>
> archive.org, a very long-existing and often useful internet site:
>

> https://web.archive.org/web/20141118095252/http://mewiki.project357.com/wiki/X264_Encoding_Suggestions#QuickTime-compatible_Encoding
>
> If you find it valuable, and if you fear that even this "cache" of this
> info
> will disappear at some point, perhaps it shoul be copied (as a quote
> perhaps) into the ffmpeg wiki.
>
> Cheers,
> Moritz

Olivier
Cenwen un elfe sur la banquise/ an elve on the ice
Mon blog perso  sur le multimédia, Ubuntu, Linux et OpenShot :
http://linuxevolution.wordpress.com/
Le forum d'Openshot où vous me trouverez : http://openshotusers.com/
http://openshotusers.com/forum/index.php
Nothing is lost until the last second.
The family motto : When we want, we can.
Astuces, Actualités, Logiciels, bref sur tout ce que je ne fais d'articles
dessus Google+ <https://plus.google.com/u/0/111472725110173916234/posts>