[FFmpeg-user] 回复: 回复: incorrect fps and tbr

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Fri Jul 17 14:11:22 CEST 2015

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 13:58:35 +0200, Henk D. Schoneveld wrote:
> I don’t think these values are wrong, they are ver weird indeed.
> I can play the file in VLC
> I can encode the file into an mp4 container, and QuickTime player plays it fine, also telling it’s 1000fps
> I can also encode and force to 25fps and I do see a lot of frames are dropped, after that the file still plays fine in QTPlayer and also in VLC and Mplayer.

I may be on the wrong track here, but it sounds a bit like my
experience with Windows Media, i.e. WMV files: The container says 1000
fps, because the format is inheritantly (?) vfr. The actual speed of
playback is still correct due to PTS. Could this be similar? 1000 fps
is wrong, but it "just works"?

> Uploaded the file for you http://we.tl/SB3ZcOe8Ex

Whatever became of JavaScript-less downloads? ;-) (Yes, I tried to
access from the command line. D'uh. datafilehost isn't any better
though, IIRC.)

Moritz