[FFmpeg-user] How to capture an RTMP stream

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Sat Jul 25 14:02:12 CEST 2015

On Sat, Jul 25, 2015 at 11:52:56 +0000, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> But you could test without "--enable-librtmp".

Is it possible to choose different protocol handlers at runtime, as it
is with decoders (analog to the choice of "mp3" vs. "mp3float" using
"-c:v" as inpt option)? Or does using librtmp totally disable ffmpeg's
native implementation?

(Indeed, my librtmp doesn't seem to like this URL, shown by trying with
rtmpdump. But I'm not the original poster. ;-))

Moritz