[FFmpeg-user] Help to convert some formats to web suitable. I sould pay for help

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 25 14:59:55 CEST 2015

If you're willing to do some work I have a script I use that does most
of what you want, happy to let you have it and you could use it as the
'base' for what you're trying to do.

The problem with paying for something like this is frankly you
probably wouldn't want to pay a sensible commercial rate so the
numbers wouldn't make sense.