[FFmpeg-user] Private Options for prores-ks

tim nicholson nichot20 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 4 16:24:30 CEST 2015

On 04/06/15 12:58, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> tim nicholson <nichot20-at-yahoo.com <at> ffmpeg.org> writes:
>
>>> Why do you want to lie, anyway?
>>
>> In my case I was using codec copy, so I was simply
>> trying to represent the original coder, rather than
>> just the muxer....
>
> If remuxing prores with FFmpeg overwrites the encoder
> metadata, that would be a bug:
> How can I reproduce this?

My bad, I don't think it does, at the stream level it was already set to
the correct value and I missed that, I was concentrating on the muxer
level (the first one listed by ffprobe) and found it didn't overide the
default as suggested.

--
Tim.
Key Fingerprint 38CF DB09 3ED0 F607 8B67 6CED 0C0B FC44 8B0B FC83