[FFmpeg-user] EXR to DPX Error

Malte Sanders sanders.malte.info at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 21:08:53 CEST 2015

Hi Carl Eugen,

;-)I uploaded the files with the girl because I was not sure about the rights of the EBU Clips, since it is CC I am now pretty sure it shouldn’t be a problem so I uploaded the first Frames (http://www.datafilehost.com/d/b8b13dda <http://www.datafilehost.com/d/b8b13dda> (author: EBU)).

> Why?
> This practically never helps.

The MP4 was just to show you the error. I did EXR -> DPX (with error and report, for troubleshooting) -> MP4 (h264), the error happens in the first step. So the Mp4 is just for small upload size.

I can also reproduce the error with the clip with the girl, so it should’t be limited to the EBU clip. Since you both do not have any problems, I am guessing that the problem is with my build. I will try on another computer using as well the Zeranoe build. If someone can confirm with the Zeranoe build that would be great. I guess the old build I am using (from ImageMagick) was compiled using different config, maybe the error starts their?

Thanks again for your help, M.

PS: I am Member in the mailing list, but get overtime bounced, is their any trick to get around?