[FFmpeg-user] extract user defined information from SEI for h264

Xiangyang Guo eceguo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 02:24:07 CEST 2015

Hi, Dear All,

I'm new to ffmpeg. I read some online tutorials and code example only. So I
really need your help. Thank you for reading this email. Here is what I
want to do:

I have a raw h264 file. There are SEI nalu in this raw h264 file. I want to
extract the SEI information from h264 file because these SEI information
may indicate when the next frame should be displayed. Can you guide me how
to achieve this? Some code example will be very appreciated.

Regards

Guo