[FFmpeg-user] Header files not found in libavformat/tls_securetransport.c

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Tue Jun 16 18:01:43 CEST 2015

Danny Mitchell <fishcustard <at> gmail.com> writes:

> This may be an mplayer problem, but it stops ffmpeg
> from compiling, so I'll ask here first.
>
> I've downloaded the latest source release of ffmpeg
> (2.7) and the snapshot linked at ffmpeg.org/download.html,
> and the latest mplayer snapshot from mplayerhq.hu

This is the wrong mailing list for MPlayer build
problems.
That being said, the MPlayer sources download
current FFmpeg (which is not 2.7) and build
succeeds here:
$ make distclean
$ svn up
$ ./configure && make mplayer

If you have a build problem with FFmpeg (ie one that
can be described without using the word
"MPlayer") please elaborate!

> Clearly I need to install something else.

I never install FFmpeg or MPlayer, I run both
from the build directory.

Carl Eugen