[FFmpeg-user] How to Comapile FFMPEG with MinGw on Windows 7 64 bit

sanjayjadhav7902 sanjayjadhav7902 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 08:34:54 CEST 2015

I have compiled FFMPEG code using MinGw and generated the ffmpeg.exe using
the configure command *configure --enable-static --enable-ffmpeg
--disable-yasm. and make command.*

But I want to remove the avutil , avcodec and avformat functionality from
this exe hence I am trying to build the exe using below command
*configure --enable-static --enable-ffmpeg --disable-yasm --disable-avutil
--disable-avformate --disable-avcodec*
But when we disable this 3 it gets compiled successfully but exe is not
generated. Is there any dependency on these 3 modules while generating a
ffmpeg.exe?If we remove this disable for these 3 modules then exe is
generated.

Note: I am trying to do this because I want to disable the crypto
functionality WHILE generating the EXE. If there is some other way can you
please let me know.