[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg blue ray iso

Kimio Miyamura xanadu at apost.plala.or.jp
Thu Jun 18 13:39:49 CEST 2015

> 2015/06/18 19:08, Bouke (VideoToolShed) <bouke <at> videotoolshed.com> wrote:
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Moritz Barsnick" <barsnick <at> gmx.net>

Though the topic is starting to not related with ffmpeg a bit, please let me give a chance to introduce my thought about imgBurn adware...

Yes imgBurn contains adware install process within it's installer.
It was called OpenCandy.  But you can safely prevent those adware install by choosing imgBurn's advanced install in it's installer and uncheck the check box of those adware.

Best Regards,

// Miya