[FFmpeg-user] Error during installation of ffmpeg

Carlo Butelli carlo.butelli at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 17:32:01 CEST 2015

Hi all,
I am dealing with the installation of ffmpeg in windows 7 64bit. Expecially
I was dealing with the installation of libfdk_aac. I followed the tutorial
in the siteweb:

https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/CompilationGuide/Ubuntu

by using msys to run all the commands and everything went well until the
last set of commands:

PATH="$HOME/bin:$PATH" PKG_CONFIG_PATH="$HOME/ffmpeg_build/lib/pkgconfig"
./configure \
  --prefix="$HOME/ffmpeg_build" \
  --pkg-config-flags="--static" \
  --extra-cflags="-I$HOME/ffmpeg_build/include" \
  --extra-ldflags="-L$HOME/ffmpeg_build/lib" \
  --bindir="$HOME/bin" \
  --enable-gpl \
  --enable-libass \
  --enable-libfdk-aac \
  --enable-libfreetype \
  --enable-libopus \
  --enable-libtheora \
  --enable-libvorbis \
  --enable-libvpx \
  --enable-libx264 \
  --enable-libx265 \
  --enable-nonfree

When I run this, I get an error like:

Unknown OS 'mingw64_nt-6.1'.

How could I solve this issue?

Thank you in advance for your availability and please let me know if you
need more details just in case.

Regards,

Carlo