[FFmpeg-user] avfoundation on osx 10.7.5: issues with audio input

John Robinson jrobinsonmedia at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 20:45:30 CET 2015

Thanks Thilo -
I'm trying to apply the patches, but I just joined the list recently so don't have the actual emails. I'm trying to copy the patches from the emails but there are a few in that thread, none of which are getting past 'git apply' for me.  One of them looks quite promising though. I may attempt to apply manually but I'd much rather apply the patch directly.

Thanks again,
JR