[FFmpeg-user] hls_size

Bogdan ioan Gabor bogdanioan.gabor at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 20 16:22:56 CET 2015

Sorry, I meant g = segment_length * framerate

     On Friday, March 20, 2015 5:21 PM, Bogdan ioan Gabor <bogdanioan.gabor at yahoo.com> wrote:

 Hi,
I had the same issue, and I managed to fix it by setting the framerate (-r parameter) and the GOP (-g parameter) which I think it depends on the framerate.So, for 3 seconds segments, I've used a framerate of 10 and a GOP of 30. I thought it's good/normal to have an I-Frame on every segment.My advise will be to just make sure that you have at least one I-Frame for each segment.
g = segment_length + framerate.
 Good luck.