[FFmpeg-user] Unable to parse option value "(null)" as sample format

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Tue May 5 12:52:29 CEST 2015

Madovsky <infos <at> madovsky.org> writes:

>    configuration:

Unrelated:
> --enable-static --enable-runtime-cpudetect
> --enable-pthreads --enable-iconv

These options do nothing, I suggest you remove them.
(They never have any effect, not even if iconv is
missing.)

> --disable-asm

This is a very bad option, only use it if you
know exactly what you are doing.

>  [wav  <at>  0x30ac000] Could not find codec
> parameters for stream 0 (Audio: pcm_s16le
> ([1][0][0][0] / 0x0001), 8000 Hz, 1 channels,
> 128 kb/s): unspecified sample format

I cannot reproduce this issue, please try to
recompile after "make distclean" and provide
your input sample.

Carl Eugen