[FFmpeg-user] subtitles - visual alignment offset?

jamie chocolate.elvis at gmail.com
Tue May 19 00:13:29 CEST 2015

Thanks, I thought *MarginV* might be the flag I'm after, but it's not being
recognized as a valid option. Saw a user submitted some new functionality,
but doesn't look like its in build 2.6.1 w/ libbass enabled.

[FFmpeg-devel] Adding Force Style option in Subtitles Filter
<http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2015-February/168341.html>