[FFmpeg-user] Merge 2 Video + Audio files in a single file side by side.

meghana.ravani at amultek.com meghana.ravani at amultek.com
Tue May 19 13:04:33 CEST 2015

Hi...

I need some help :)

I need to merge 2 video files along with their audio in single file side by
side.

I am able to merge 2 video files in single file but it using audio of first
video file only, where as i need to merge audio of second file as well.

below is command i am using to do that.

`ffmpeg.exe -i input1.webm -vf "[in] scale=iw/2:ih/2, pad=2*iw:ih [left];
movie=input2.webm, scale=iw/2:ih/2 [right]; [left][right] overlay=main
_w/2:0 [out]" -b:v 768k ouput.webm`

i have tried various way with `amerge` but no success. As I am new to
FFMpeg, i am not sure how can i achieve this.

Please please help me on this.

Thanks in Advance.