[FFmpeg-user] Alexa input dpx

lorenzo angeli lorenzo.angeli at efestolab.uk
Wed May 20 14:40:21 CEST 2015

Hi All,

No command line here, just an overall question about color management.
I have a sequence of DPX which are supposed to be in ALEXAv3LogC, how can I
tell ffmpeg to use that color space to read the images in ? Or , what color
space ffmpeg assume is by default a sequence of dpx (linear I guess)?

Asking because I have to apply a lut on it , but the outcome doesn't match
the reference quicktime I have. I tried to replicate it in nuke and
changing the input color space to alexa make it come out well.

If it's not clear , let me know and I'll try to expand further.

Thanks a lot.
L.

Efesto Lab LTD, Chancery Station House, 31-33 High Holborn, London WC1V 6AX