[FFmpeg-user] Alexa input dpx

lorenzo angeli lorenzo.angeli at efestolab.uk
Wed May 20 15:34:53 CEST 2015

Cheers Carl,
here is the complete command with output debug* :
http://pastebin.com/wn7j6Bsv

The problem is that the input sequence of dpx has an AlexaV3LogC color
space, and I'm applying a lut which expect to have that type of color space
as input.

In Nuke (which is the tool I'm using to check the output) on the read node
I can define what color space is the input. It does assume is cineon (as
it's dpx), but I can change it to alexa.
Just wondering if there's any way to do the same with ffmpeg, or if not ,
what's the alternative way.

Thanks a bunch.
L.

* note there's another input for a first image before the clip, you can
ignore that.