[FFmpeg-user] compile ffmpeg with eclispe using mingw

flywindsc akingbr at qq.com
Mon May 25 11:32:18 CEST 2015

some days ago, I complie ffmpeg under msys enviroment, using make V=1.
it's ok and compile some *.dll and ffmpeg.exe... etc.

I want to debug the source codes using eclispe IDE in Win32.
I use cdt and New->Makefile project With exsiting Code.

I got lots of error, a lot of errors are about header file and macro
defined.
I change some codes( adding header file and disable some macro), it works.

but when compile some .asm file, I got hudg errors like:
../libswscale/x86/input.asm:329: Error: no such instruction: `init_xmm
ssse3'
../libswscale/x86/input.asm:330: Error: no such instruction: `rgb24_funcs
11,13'
../libswscale/x86/input.asm:332: Error: junk at end of line, first
unrecognized character is `%'
../libswscale/x86/input.asm:333: Error: no such instruction: `init_xmm avx'
../libswscale/x86/input.asm:334: Error: no such instruction: `rgb24_funcs
11,13'
../libswscale/x86/input.asm:335: Error: junk at end of line, first
unrecognized charact

I have yasm in F:/MinGW/bin already, why still get so many errors? why
different between
in eclipse IDE and Msys Enviroment when compile ?

some can tell me what method to slove these problems ?
thanks a lot.!!