[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg convert video to audio error

steve at theturtleroom.com steve at theturtleroom.com
Sat May 30 20:05:32 CEST 2015

I first tried to convert an .mp4 into .m4a using the following command line:

ffmpeg -i input_file.mp4 -vn -c:a copy output_file.m4a
However, it only converted the first 25 minutes of my 60+ minute file.

So, I then tried to convert from .mp4 to .mp3 using the following command line:

ffmpeg -i input_file.mp4 -vn -b:a 128k -c:a libmp3lame output_file.mp3
However, I had the same result - only the first 25 minutes were converted. Any solutions or suggestions?

Steve Enders
Founder/Director

steve at theTurtleRoom.com

http://theTurtleRoom.com