[FFmpeg-user] installation problem

Laka lakaxy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 14:47:23 CET 2015

lakici at lakici-desktop ~/ffmpeg_sources/ffmpeg $ PATH="$HOME/bin:$PATH"
PKG_CONFIG_PATH="$HOME/ffmpeg_build/lib/pkgconfig" ./configure \
>   --prefix="$HOME/ffmpeg_build" \
>   --pkg-config-flags="--static" \
>   --extra-cflags="-I$HOME/ffmpeg_build/include" \
>   --extra-ldflags="-L$HOME/ffmpeg_build/lib" \
>   --bindir="$HOME/bin" \
>   --enable-gpl \
>   --enable-libass \
>   --enable-libfdk-aac \
>   --enable-libfreetype \
>   --enable-libmp3lame \
>   --enable-libopus \
>   --enable-libtheora \
>   --enable-libvorbis \
>   --enable-libvpx \
>   --enable-libx264 \
>   --enable-libx265 \
>   --enable-nonfree
ERROR: x265 not found using pkg-config

If you think configure made a mistake, make sure you are using the latest
version from Git.  If the latest version fails, report the problem to the
ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org mailing list or IRC #ffmpeg on irc.freenode.net.
Include the log file "config.log" produced by configure as this will help
solve the problem.

Git is updated, instalation brekas, please advice...

Sincerely

Laka