[FFmpeg-user] Combining .webm side by side - frame size changes

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Tue Nov 24 16:50:42 CET 2015

On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 09:26:01 -0600, Mike Grommet wrote:
> Hm, so far, initial tests using hstack do combine the videos - but I'm
> losing the audio for one of the streams in the final video.

What were you doing and what were you expecting? In other words,
command line and complete, uncut console output missing. ;-)

(Does "losing audio" means it drops silent along the way, or it's never
there? More details please.)

But it's correct that you are trying to map the two audio inputs to
separate output streams (not channels of the same stream), is it?

Moritz